Provincetown Ferry - Departs Mayflower dock
(You can drive either Route 6 (faster but not as scenic) or Route
6A. Ferry is best.
Explore historic Provincetown aboard the Trolley Tour, informative,
- Cafe Blase
- The Mews
- Bubala's By The Bay
- Boatslip Bistro
Things to Do:
- Commercial Street's galleries and shops
- Launch to Beaches
- Cape Cod National Seashore (bus)
Depart for Plymouth 4:00p.m.
Arrive Plymouth Harbor 6:00p.m.
Dinner downtown at:
- The Mayflower at The Marina
- Isaac's Waterfront
- Martha's Galley
Or Dinner closer to home at:
- Waverly Grill At Waverly Oaks CC
- White Cliff's Country Club (private)
If you'd like to experience the magic of private fine dining in America's Home Town, allow us to introduce you to Chef Phillippe Ducrot and Chez Ducrot . . . www.chezducrot.com